Saturday, March 17, 2007

It's Time

I finally took the time this afternoon to check all of the blogs of my friends and see what has been going on. I was pleased to see that I was still in their lists of bloggers even though my last post was January 1. Therefore, I am proud to announce my reentry into the world of blogging. I'm sure the question "Where have you been?" has been haunting everyone who has been exposed to my blog. Well, my absence was due to several factors.

First, I had a lot going on in January and February. I started teaching a course at Faulkner University that I have taught before but they had just changed textbooks. Therefore, I had to read the entire text and redesign my course. That took a lot of time. I am also leading a small group on Sunday nights and had to prepare for that lesson each week. February was the busiest month I have ever had at work. It was good to be busy because time goes by quickly (even though I am now getting to the age where I would like for life to slow down a little bit). Another reason for not posting is a lot of things that have been occupying my mind recently are things I would rather not advertise to millions of people who may stumble across my blog site. There are some things that just need to be kept to myself.

However, I am now ready to emerge from my 2 1/2 month absence and once again share certain events and experiences in my life. Some of these may be humorous, some may be thought-provoking, and others may be just downright boring. However, I encourage all of my former readers to return and experience the Mind of Ryan.

4 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger auburnchica said...

Glad to see you're back!

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Baron said...

welcome back...now when are you returning to the workout?

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Eric Gwin said...

Good to have you back!

Take Luck!

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Lerra said...

Excuses, excuses... :-)

Welcome back!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home