Monday, January 01, 2007

Merry Sickness

I normally wouldn't share with everyone what I got for Christmas, but 2006 was an unusual one. Here are my Christmas gifts in the correct order of reception.

1. A sore throat
2. A head ache
3. A loss of strength in my body
4. A swimmy head
5. Body aches
6. Body chills
7. Cold sores on my lips and in my mouth that made talking and eating very painful

Even though a few of my Christmas gifts were short lived, others decided to hold on for a while making my 2006 Christmas a very memorable one. I don't know what naughty thing I did last year to receive this proverbial "coal in my stocking" from Satan...I mean Santa, but I really would like to find out so I never do it again.

Here's to a wonderful and successful 2007 including a Christmas that more than makes up for this last one.

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Lerra said...

If it makes you feel better, which it won't, I got sick 3 times during November and December. Boooo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home