Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My New Roommate

I would like to introduce the newest member of the Adair family.  This is Hannah Elaine Adair.  Curious about the name?  Hannah is the name she had at the Humane Society where I adopted her.  In keeping with tradition, I had to give her a "Seinfeld" name since my last dog was named Kramer...therefore, Elaine.  I call her Lainey since that was Jerry's nickname for Elaine. 


Image hosting by Photobucket

I'm having a blast house-training her (he says sarcastically).  I feel like a single parent with an infant child.  Lainey is an Australian Shepherd and is supposed to be very intelligent.  Unfortunately, she hasn't shown any signs of that intelligence as of yet.  She's only 2 months old so maybe I should give her a little more time...ya think?  Meanwhile, I'll continue avoiding piles and puddles as I walk through my house and look forward to the day of rejoicing when she remembers that all activity regarding the expellation of waste MUST take place outside.  Your prayers are welcome.

2 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Eric Gwin said...

Gee...must be tough having an indoor puppy being so single, thin, and neat (not that there's anything wrong with that!).

Later.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Lerra said...

AWWWW...she's so sweet. I want a doggie. (Hint, hint - Baron)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home