Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Vacation Has Ended

Now that my blogger vacation has ended, I am now ready to jump back on the saddle (whatever that means). My first five posts just really drained me so I felt the need to take a short pause of 9 months. And to be honest with you, there really wasn't a lot that happened during that period of time. Therefore, both of my readers will be happy to know that they have not missed much. However, now I am dedicated to posting at least once a week. In order to maintain that promise, there may be times when I just tell you what I had to eat that day so that there will be something posted. Hopefully, my life is more exciting than that and you will actually enjoy reading my posts. I have even started a list of future topics. I have enough right now to at least carry me through the next month. Some of it will entertain you while some of it may scare you. So stay tuned to find out what really is in the mind of Ryan.

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Baron said...

welcome back. maybe I can stick to the once a week plan myself...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home